Translate

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Triple threat?

When you hear the phrase "triple threat" you probably think of someone who is an actress, singer and dancer. Well I feel like a triple threat but I cant dance, cant sing and I acted in middle school and trust me it wasnt Oscar worthy. I feel like I am a triple threat in the sense that I work full time, go to school full time (thank god for online classes) and of course I have little Pea. I don't think people give enough credit to those working moms and dads who are working their asses off and going to school. Heres a typical day for me. Wake up at 530-6, let dogs out, curse life, make coffee, thank the gods for coffee, get ready for work, wake up Bro and Pea, get Pea ready play with her for about 10 minutes while Bro is getting ready ( He sometimes takes longer than a woman...I should know I am one and dated one) Go to work, work anywhere from 5 to 12 hours go home cry if needed kiss sleeping baby do homework and go to bed. Sometimes I forget to eat, sometimes (most times) I am a grumpy asshole but damn it I work hard. My house isn't as clean as I want it to be and my meal plans are non-existent. I know I am not the only Mom out there doing it, hell I am not the only Mom at my job doing it but we deserve a pat on the head for how hard we work and all we do. Throw depression and anxiety into the mix, I honestly don't know how I do it. I have my days where it seems impossible. Depression hits me so hard I don't want to move but then I go to work and see some of my favorite people and they make me feel like I am not doing half bad.  At work I have my one friend who I can make the most fucked up inappropriate jokes with but at the same time feel completely comfortable talking about Jerry with her and in return she sometimes talks about her stuff to, a few of them who we plan out drinking nights with sometimes in person sometimes via snapchat, One who no matter what we always call each other after work even if we literally just saw each other, and two who no matter what from dick size to depression i can count on them to talk about whatever. Its so amazing having such a versatile group of people to work with. I did a little something for me...and a little something I guess for Bro but mostly for me. I did another Boudoir shoot with the amazing Violet Joy Photography and I AM SO IN LOVE. Sometimes you just have to do something nice for yourself and this was a little present to me. Of course I will post some of those photos later just need to get them together. It is important to do something nice for yourself every once in a while.
 I am also very excited for this sunday, I will be doing a painting with a twist with some friends from work and then next sunday I will be volunteering at a fucking wolf sanctuary because one of the amazing aforementioned ladies from work got approval for us to go there and help them and guys I AM SO STOKED. Although January has had some rough patches for me I am excited for what this year holds, I really am. So fingers crossed, beers up and bras off because I want to make 2018 my bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment